9 Ways A/R Biz Loans are Safer
If you’re like many other small and medium business owners, you may be asking yourself whether accounts receivable loans are safe. You may be unsure if there are hidden pitfalls that come with this “easy capital” source.
Everyone has doubts just before making a next-level move for their business. It just means you’re being careful and responsible.
Don’t feel bad. Everyone has doubts just before making a next-level move for their business. It just means you’re being careful and responsible. That’s good!
Well, now you can rest a little easier before taking the plunge. We’ve done all the math for you. The results? We think you’ll like them!
9 Reasons Accounts Receivable Loans are Safe & Easy
- You get to actually USE your current revenue as working capital!
- A/R loans rely on your existing revenue, not projections.
- They can become loans, cash or revolving business credit.
- They can’t easily default.
- You show sound judgement to lenders when you borrow against existing revenue.
- Respect from lenders equals better track record for future bigger loans.
- Better future loan prospects equal higher growth potential.
- Better growth potential means you can plan your business ahead with confidence.
- Well-founded confidence makes you a more stable decision-maker and strategist.
So if you’re mulling over which method to use, do research it a bit, but accounts receivable loans are a hard way to beat, generally.
Contact us below to see how VBC can maximize your A/R loan: